Monday, May 12, 2008

"Whole" night parties

I like to have fun, sometimes it might as simple as having a glass of wine and a nice conversation or sometimes going out for parties. I also enjoy waiting for the sunrise before going back home, it is so nice to walk with the fresh air in the morning.
I must admit that when I say "waiting for the sunrise", I mean a normal sunrise... something that happens somewhere between 05:00-06:30 in the morning. Last saturday I was in a very good party and I decided to go home around 2:30 in the morning and it was already clear. This norwegian nights confuse me, the party started outside around 16:00 with a bbq, and we went inside around 22:00 after the sunset, and by 2:30 it was day again.... who stole my night? I think it's going to take some time for me to get use to the idea of the "midnight sun".

No comments: