Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cabin trip

This weekend I went in our company's annual "Cabin Trip". It was perfect, we went to a nice location outside Oslo (about 2 hours) and we stayed there friday afternoon, saturday and half sunday. It was perfect!
I had so much fun, I skied saturday from 9:30 to 16:40+ (actually they stopped the ski-lift with me and one colleague still on it), and sunday I started at around 10:00 and finished at 13:30. I'm really tired, but it was totally worth it.
Of course we have two parties at night (and the corresponding after parties!) but for me the best was skiing and enjoying the fresh air on the mountains.
I look forward for the next trip, and I hope that I can make the same thing in France for eastern, since I'm going there and I haven't decided what to do. I know that I want to spend a couple of days in the alps and a couple of days in Paris. My plane goes to Paris, and then I plan to take a train to east/southern France to go to the Alps. To be totally honest I never thought that skiing was so much fun.

No comments: