Sunday, February 24, 2008

I owe you an apologie Belgium

Our last encounter was weird, neither you neither I were focused and we didn't try to make it work. It's true, we had fun and it wasn't a painful experience but I decided that I had to turn around and I did it.
I'm sorry that I left you at that time, I'm sorry that I didn't realize how beautiful you are and how entertaining you can be. I'm sorry.
On these last four days I came back to you, and this time I had no expectations. I wasn't trying to achieve anything or to prove that I took the right decision when I left you. No, it was simply because I wanted to relax and take life as it came.
And you received me with open arms, and didn't even mention our last encounter. I was so surprised, I couldn't believe it. It's true, it wasn't perfect... but, will it ever be?
I have only one thing to say to you, I'm sorry.

No comments: