Sunday, October 14, 2007

I think...

I think I really like Norway, life is so peaceful here. I know I've been here only for a little while, but so far I really love it.
This Saturday I went to a fishing sport store to ask about fishing here in Norway. The guy was really nice and he explained that fishing near Oslo is really easy but only during spring and summer and that during October it's forbidded. He told me that during winter I could don "ice fishing". Since I didn't know what "ice fishing" was, naively I asked the guy if he could tell me more. He looked at me like "duh...." and started: "ok, you get yourself a drill go to the frozen rivers or lakes, drill a hole and then start fishing".... I think he saw the surprise on my eyes while he was telling me about this... sounds fun, but I'm not sure if I'm going to try it in the short term.